First Officer- Pilot Twin Otter
Live the dream! Fly the Caribbean!
Seaborne Airlines, the only American Airlines and Jet Blue affiliate in the Caribbean is a FAA Part 121 operator with both an airport and seaplane division. The fleet includes Saab 340B aircraft, as well as Dehavilland DHC-6 aircraft on floats. With 17 destinations, we operate among the world’s most beautiful islands; Anguilla, Antigua, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Nevis, Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Martin, St. Thomas and Tortola.
Pilot- First Officer-Twin Otter
Job Status: Full Time
- Must have MES Commercial*
- Must be qualified to work for a Part 121 airline. Requirements to include flight time and age must be met.
- Hold a first class medical
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language
- Must hold a United States passport
- Great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Promote and foster a safe and secure operating environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Pay is based on a 75 flight hours per month guarantee
- Guaranteed 13 days off a month to aid commutability
- Two weeks vacation first two years
- Paid Holidays
- Upgrade is based on individual performance and operational necessity. Average upgrade time is 1.5 – 2 years
- $200 annual uniform allowance
- 401k with a % company match available
- Per diem $1.75 per hr after 9 hrs
- Seaborne provides accommodations and weekly per diem during training
Either Sign On Bonus OR Seaplane Scholarship** available:
- Sign On Bonus for candidates with MES ATP
$12,000 ($4,000 at check ride and $2,000 after 1 year of service and $6,000 after 3 years of service).
- Up to $25,000 Seaplane Scholarship** is available to assist with remaining training hours to obtain MES ATP. Qualified candidates must have MES Commercial and sign 2 year training contract.
To be considered for interview pool, candidates must complete, hand sign and upload all pages of the Seaborne Airlines application.