Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepares a daily aircraft status sheet report which provides Maintenance Department the current aircraft total time, aircraft total cycles, and the time remaining to the next Overnight, Routine and CAMP /E Inspection
- Responsible for reviewing the documentation completed by the Maintenance and Inspection Departments, which relates to work performed on the aircraft. The review of these documents ensures that proper sign off of work performed has been accomplished and that referenced supporting documentation, such as task cards, various forms, etc. have been received as required.
- Responsible for updating the time controlled computer-tracking system for all maintenance tasks and component replacements performed on Seaborne Airlines aircraft. Updates are performed in a timely and accurate manner;
- Responsible for filing all completed maintenance paperwork, i.e., log pages, serviceable tags, inspection items, etc;
- Responsible for maintaining the aircraft records storage area and filing of archival information as needed;
- Other duties as directed
Location: San Juan, PRJob code: RC